Monday, August 20, 2012

How to Naturally Clean a Rust Stained Seat!

My Dad has always been notorious for finding another mans junk and making it his treasure. I have picked up this trait but not as much as I would have liked to. This year I found us a perfectly good table and 4 chairs for our patio that were sitting out by the dumpster. They are perfect an in perfect condition.

Our most recent find was to the credit of my father. He found us a commercial size Charbroil grill sitting on the side of the road. He looked at it and called me saying that it just looked dirty. He spoke to the official owner of it and she said it wasn't working anymore so they purchased a new one. My husband is handy and so I called him and he decided to pick it up and see if he could fix it. He power washed it and spend $30 on a regulator and bam an awesome grill for next to nothing.

My Dad was so excited that he had found a good deal for us that he gave us his used propane tank so we wouldn't have to buy one. We had just been getting lucky left and right...and our luck was up. haha Without realizing the bottom was full of rust it was placed on my leather seat and this is what happened.


So, I used Shaklee's all natural Basic H, a little bit of elbow grease and it took it right out!

 Before....


After!

1 comment: