Monday, August 20, 2012

The Beginning of Our Life Together!

April 28th, 2012 was the day for which we had been waiting. It seemed like it would never get here and then out of nowhere it was our wedding day! We were so worried because despite the unusual warm weather in March this year, the forecast was calling for mid-40's and rain all day. Trying to think ahead I ran to Target the Thursday before and purchased 9 golf sized umbrellas that we ended up not needing at all...thank the Lord! Although, I think hat would have made for fun pictures. Everything turned out perfectly the whole day. We were truly blessed! My cousin who is a Catholic priest was able to make it and he was our celebrant. All of our family made it in and it went off without a single problem...at least not that I noticed. (Then again we were both so happy I don't think we would have noticed if something would have gone wrong!!!!)  
These are my wonderful parents!
My adorable nephew Constantine took the spotlight, naturally! I still can't get over his cheeks!!!! :)

We were lucky enough to be able to get married in the church I grew up going to!

Officially married!!!!!

Our wedding party...

and last but not least our entire immediate family!

We were so blessed to have our entire family be able to make it. We are all over the country and it is very difficult for everyone to get together. It was the first wedding that everyone was able to make it to. It really was a magical day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment